A technology that can be used in many ways
An adaptive system that can be installed or retrofitted in production vehicles, prototypes, experimental vehicles, agricultural vehicles and unmanned ground vehicles. The application areas are wide-ranging:
- Vehicles modified for people with disabilities
- General automotive applications
- Off-highway applications
- Special-purpose and customised vehicles
- Driverless test systems and autonomous “hare vehicles”
- Industrial applications
The most important facts about the system
- Active redundancy: motors with multiple safety features and full power, even if a control circuit fails
- Failure memory in several components (recording of relevant events)
- Sufficient pedal travel and power for all vehicles, even if the control circuit in the vehicle fails
- Permanent status querying for components
- Speed-dependent steering enables driving with a natural steering feel at high speeds.
- Better braking at low speeds thanks to automatic adjustment to pedal travel and pedal power
- Parameters may be set (adjusted) via PC and touch panel to suit each customer and their needs (in online mode).
- One-click support via our innovative diagnostic tool with its completely new design
- Optimum, flexible design suitable for all types of vehicles
- Thousands of systems on the road worldwide since 2001
- Approved for road use (tested in accordance with ECE-R-79 and ECE-R13 and by TÜV).
- Functional safety is ISO 26262 and ASIL D-certified
- Manufactured in accordance with IPC-A-600 class 3, which is the highest quality standard worldwide for such systems